Neck & back pain
Obesity & diabetes
Click the link below to learn more about conditions our APA Paediatric Physiotherapist treats:
Clients and their families can expect to receive comprehensive and holistic care at Wonthaggi Allied Health Centre.
Our Masters-qualified paediatric physiotherapist, Nick Leitch, provides paediatric assessment and therapy to children (from infants through to adolescents) to assist with issues in movement and development.
Some indications your child could benefit from Paediatric Physiotherapy include:
· Cerebral Palsy, ABI, neuromuscular disorders
· Chronic fatigue
· Juvenile arthritis and hypermobility
· Infants with flat head or neck turns to one side (torticollis and plagiocephaly)
· Babies slow to roll, crawl or walk
· Delayed movement milestones
· Toe walking toddler
· Falling over excessively, tripping, clumsy
· Pigeon-toed walking
· Flat feet, talipes or metatarsus adductus
· Clicky hips
· Running awkwardly
· Hypermobility (double-jointed)
· Difficulty with hopping, skipping, swimming, running or riding a bike
· Foot, leg, back or tummy pain that is worse with activity (walking or running)
· Postural issues (sway back, protruding tummy, winging shoulder blades)
· Poor ball skills, poor hand-eye coordination
· Motor learning difficulties
· Musculoskeletal problems such as knee pain
· Babies that have trouble moving out of sitting.
· Bottom-shuffling instead of crawling.
Conveniently located at:
Wonthaggi Allied Health Centre,
218 White Rd
North Wonthaggi, 3995
Home visits can be conducted with a small $20 fee.
Longer distances may entail a reasonable additional fee.
Teleconferencing available with digital exercise prescription and videos